Monsoons in a city like Jaipur are the best. The weather and the views can make anyone fall in love with the city. In order to fall in love with Jaipur, the rains and yourself, all you need is a passion to travel across the city and explore the city’s hidden treasures. It would be even better if you have a close friend or partner to accompany you as good company always makes things seem better. Even if you would not like to go out, taking a spot near the window and feeling the true essence of rain with complementary music and snacks would be a good way to make the most out of your monsoons in Jaipur.
1. Just look at this beautiful cloudy sunset at Statue Circle.
2. Heavy monsoon clouds surrounding the sky above Jal Mahal.
3. The 17th century Sagar Lake is the Amer’s best kept secret. Covered by huge Aravalli ranges, Sagar can neither be seen from the Fort nor from the city, which is why not many people could reach here. Once you reach here there are a lot of angles you can shoot the site’s beauty from.
4. Watching innocent little kids play in rain showers.
5. Nahargarh is everyone’s favourite when it comes to hanging out with friends or family. Rains only add to the effect that Nahargarh’s air can have on you. The lush greenery you get to see from the top during this time of the season is rare.
6. Baarish mein bhutta is sone pe suhaga.
7. Night-lit Jaipur city when you would look down from the Chulgiri temple.
8. Amer Fort and its gleaming reflection.
9. Seeing the entire Jaipur city during sunset from Nahargarh.
10. Watch a girl enjoying the feel of rain drops through her balcony; the child-like innocence in her actions is a unique sight.
11. Jal Mahal from a distance in the stunning monsoon season.
12. Rain carrying clouds over Albert Hall in Ram Niwas Garden
13. Drops of rain on a bright green leaf
14. Driving through the lanes of the walled city in rain
15. Street kids having fun on roads