Areas in the Jaipur City have been suffering from crowded jams of vehicles, incessant blowing of the horns, insufficient parking space and other like problems of the traffic that multiplying at a fast pace.
Very soon it has been said that areas like the C-Scheme, Mirza Ismail Road will be bereft from the insufficient parking space problem.
Parking space construction complete:
The parking construction taking place from the Ashok Marg to the Malviya Marg in the city is nearing its completion and is in the final stage of it.
Mechanized parking space and its details:
- This parking space is a three floor high built.
- This parking space will function on a mechanized system.
- It is built in a way where it can accommodate 400 four wheelers at a single point of time.
Model of the parking space:
The construction of this parking space is being based on a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP).
Some highlights of the mechanized parking space:
- 400 two wheelers can be parked at a time in the parking space.
- The parking fee levied will be 10-15 rupees per hour.
- The cost of constructing this mechanized parking space nears about 30 crores.
- The lease period of this mechanized parking space is for 30 years.
- Two commercial towers are established in a 60,000 square feet of area.
- 100 shops and other kiosks will be set up in this mechanized parking space.